All papers must be original and not submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
- Full papers describing the latest developments in the fields of material science are welcome for oral presentation. The length of the paper submitted should be maximum up to 10 pages. The quality of paper and similarity index (not more than 15%) will also be checked. The registration by at least one of the authors and presentation of the paper are required for inclusion of paper in the SCOPUS indexed conference proceedings/Web of Science and UGC Care Listed Journals.
- The manuscript should be written in journal template style. Before submission make sure about the topic/scope of available proceedings/journals.
- All manuscripts need to be formatted and submitted as per journal template style depending upon the recommendation of the conference committee.
- Decision of the organizers will be final.
- The organizers have collaboration with the following international journals for publication of conference proceeding as a special issue: